Thank you so much Dawn and Beth for these nominations (As both the nominations came very close to each other, I am responding together; but shall answer questions from both 😊)
Dawn I love and admire your love and reverence for God and Jesus Christ. May you keep spreading and inspiring more of humanity to understand and follow : God first 😊❤️🙏
Beth I love your view on life : Creating great life of positivity out of negativity and toxicity. Absolutely amazing.
Would whole heartfelt recommend all to visit their blogs 💕
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Things about myself:
- Born on the 11th I am 70 years young😊 and I live in Pune, India
- I love life
- I love people
- I love God; and my God is Love and Kindness and Compassion and Nature.
- I love to travel. I can travel thousands of miles to meet people I love
- I enjoy meditation. I meditate 3-4 hours everyday
- I am vegetarian ( fruitarian 😊) and almost a vegan 😂
- I neither read news paper nor watch TV ( both are filled with negativity)
- I am the happiest if I can be of any service to anyone.
- I believe that we are all One. I believe in Interdependent Co-Existence. Living a Mindful life.
- When I started my spiritual journey I was very serious. But luckily I realised very soon that if we take life very seriously; it sucks. And that God is Bliss. So I made a decision to be happy always 😊😊
Dawn’s Questions to the me:
1. Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
Would always love to dine with people I love. Because my time is precious.
2. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
My son forced me into it 😊 and am thankful for that.
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I am a happy and kind person.
4. What is an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
Time is the most precious thing I possess.
5. What is your favorite food?
Oh there are so many 😂 I like to try all cuisines. Right now in monsoon : a hot cup of brewed Darjeeling leaf tea and pakoras (it is a fried snack from Indian sub-continent)
6. What is your favorite memory?
Soooo Many 😊 …. Floating paper boats in water streams after rains – as a child 💕
7. What is your favorite color and why?
Blue for Peace and Red for Energy. White for Purity.
8. Do you have a role-model? If so, who is it?
Have had different role models all my life. Specially during my work life.
Now : My Guru : Paramahansa Yogananda
9. With whom do you enjoy spending time?
Everyone I love 💕 and that includes myself 😊
10. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
Cold. Luckily in India cold is pleasant 😊
Beth’s 11 questions for her nominees:
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your health?
9 (for my age😊)
Favorite motivational speaker?
Hardly listen to any one now ( stopped it many years back).
Do you meditate?
Yes. That is the most important act of my day. Haven’t missed even one, morning and evening, meditation for the last 15 years.
Used to be cricket. Now it is Tennis/Soccer
What my mother used to cook💕
Wherever there is love 💕
It is a devotional Hindi song from a 1952 movie, Baiju Bawra : Man tarpat Hari Darshan ko aaj (Rough translation is : My Heart is yearning to see my beloved God today …). When I used to listen to this song on the radio (when I was a student in 60s) I would get goose pimples and my heart would stop beating 💕🙏
Over a period of time these have been changing : Reading, Movies, Sports
Now travel and nature and blogging 😊
Morning person or night owl
Have always been a morning person.
I nominate the following bloggers:
Roy Lando: https://peoplaid.com
Saania : https://saania2806.wordpress.com
Flor : (I couldn’t get the URL of your blog)
All the nominees are great bloggers and I would encourage everyone to visit their blogs.
And my questions are:?
- Do you have more faith in your own ability or God?
- Do you like the security of a job or freedom and creativity of an entrepreneur?
- Are you more of an indoor or outdoor person?
- What is your favourite pastime?
- Are you a spendthrift or the saving kind?
- What do you like more, reading or writing?
- Do you think we are doomed?
- Who do you love more : children or pets?
- If you were left alone in a house without internet connectivity, how long do you think, you will last?
- Are you a balanced person? If not, what is the imbalance about?
- What would you choose: the promise of a simple healthy life v/s lots of money, with health challenges?
Love and Peace 💕