I am quite new to the blogging world and it is such a pleasant surprise to get this nomination from Dawn. Thank you so much Dawn 👏 It has been so good to know you and your love for God and Jesus Christ.
Do visit her love for God/Christ filled blog:
Here are my answers to the questions Dawn has asked :
1. What’s an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
2. What is a good book you’ve read?
Of Human Bondage: Somerset Maugham
3. What is your favorite characteristic about yourself?
Freedom. Living in the Now
4. What are your hobbies?
Current one is blogging 😊; Travel, Being in Nature. Earlier it used to be Reading and Movies.
5. Why did you start blogging?
When I returned from my trip around the world earlier this year; my son and a close friend – Seema; forced me into it 😊 Am glad I gave in 😊
6. What topics, if any, have you wanted to write about but haven’t because you feel your “fan base” would not approve?
Nothing just now…
7. Are you married or single, kids or no kids?
I am a widower and have a son, daughter-in-law and a grand daughter. We live together.
8. What are you passionate about and why?
Travel : I love people and new places. To experience diverse cultures and lifestyles.
9. What is your favorite food?
I am a fruitarian and love all seasonal and regional fruits.
10. Do you prefer a plane ride or a road trip?
Road. But not for far off places.
11. If you could wake up in the morning in a different place, where would that place be?
Waking up itself is His grace 🙏 I am at home wherever I find love 💕
I nominate the following bloggers ( a few serious writers and a few young enthusiastic ones) for the award and the 11 questions are:
My questions are:
- How much time do you spend on blogging?
- Which is your favourite country other than your own?
- Which is your favourite song?
- Do you meditate and why?
- Is looking good important to you?
- If you were given a boon; what would you ask?
- Which is your favourite colour?
- Do you like movies? Which is the favourite?
- What is a must must thing you look for in your friends?
- What are the current drivers/goals in your life?
- If there is one thing you could change in your past, what would it be?
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Thank you for being what you are; I look forward to our continued learning and growing together in peace and joy. Keep shining your light 🤗