It has been a pleasure knowing Cherryl and am thankful to her for this award. A visit to her Travel and Lifestyle blog is always refreshing, to say the least 🎉💐
Well here are my answers to Cherryl’s 11 thought provoking questions:
Oh that would be sad. But ..
If I have to move it would be to USA, because my Guru, Paramahansa Yogananda, spent more than half of his life there. I would live in LA. Weather in California is great and we have our SRF Mother Center there 👇
2. Which animal do you admire the most?
Cats…..Because my princess loves them.
3. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be and why?
Money is the root cause of most of the greed, misery and heartburn in the world.
4. If you had the entire world’s attention for five minutes, what would you want to say?
Be aware of the politicians. All of them. There are no exceptions. They manipulate. They distort reality and they play with your mind.
Keep away from media – TV/Newspaper; They thrive on negativity and are completely controlled.
God is Love and Love is all there is. Be kind. Be humane. Serve. Share. Appreciate. Respect. Understand. Don’t run after money and power and sex …. they never ever give lasting happiness. In the end they bring suffering only. Be kind and humane and serve others. This brings far deeper and enduring happiness.
5. Do you think the blogging world is changing in any way?
Everything changes. Blogging is no exception.
6. Is there anything you’d like to do that scares you at the moment?
7. What’s your favourite dessert?
Caramel Custard : because my father used to love it.
8. Which social media platform do you use the most?
WP and Whatsapp equally 😊
9. Are you more of a morning person, or a night owl?
Very very morning person 😊
10. Share one song that always puts you in a good mood.
It is a Hindi song my wife used to love – Kisi ki muskarahton pe ho nissar (to lose yourself in someone’s smile 😊)
11. Share one random fact about yourself.
Coffee is not my cup of tea ☕️😅
I love Lipton Darjeeling tea. Brewed 4-5 minutes. With one teaspoon of sugar and one spoon of milk. Next best is Earl Grey Darjeeling.
I was keen to nominate Lia and Radhika for the Small Joys Tag but that award had limitation of 5 nominees. I would like to nominate them both now and would request them to tell us 11 things: 5 things/thoughts/facts about themselves and 6 Small and Big Joys — Total of 11 😇
Cherryl I do hope you will forgive an old man for not following the Tag process completely.
And all my dear friends — I would so love to hear your answers too, to the questions Cherryl had asked me.
Stay safe. Stay happy. Have more Faith.