I would like to thank James for nominating me for this Tag. I am honoured and humbled to have been nominated by an immensely talented writer. James is an extraordinary writer and has self published 2 books. Anyone who likes good stories and good English must read his posts. James is not only an immensely talented writer he is also a very kind person:
Thank you James for Nominating me for a blog where I can describe some things that make me happy. This subject of finding joy in our small day to day happenings is so close to my heart 💖
Rules and Regulations of this Tag :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List fifteen of your small joys.
3. Nominate Five other Blogger Friends who bring you joy.
Here I go:
1. Dawn: I love to watch dawn. It is such a joy to sit in my terrace and watch the changing colours of the sky and beginning of life. Early mornings are so divine – I love the peace and the quietude and the serenity of the mornings. Pure bliss. Chirping of the birds; listening to their chirping and witnessing their joyous dancing and flying around to entertain me – brings me heavenly joy.
2. Fruits: Eating fruits in the morning is another source of joy for me. How can one peel an orange and not get filled with love and joy of God. I am a happy Fruitarian 💖😊💖
3. Meditation: The days my meditation is deep and sweet brings such joy. I look forward to this joy every morning and evening. From Joy I have come; in Joy I live and in that sacred Joy I shall melt again. 🧘♀️
4. Tea: A cup of Darjeeling leaf tea is heavenly after the morning fruits and meditation. I look forward to this joy with my breakfast everyday ☕️😊☕️
5. Watching my granddaughter laughing and giggling when she is streaming 😊😍
6. Arms around my neck from behind by my princess 🤗
7. Family meals and light hearted chatter 😊
8. Smell of Freshly baked 🎂
9. A hot cup of tea with pakoras (popular Indian snack) during rains🌧☕️
10. Reading a good book or a blog and writing
11. A clear starry night 🌌
12. Watching a rainbow 🌈
13. Walking with cool breeze brushing against my face.
14. Watching clouds. The way clouds play with each other is mesmerising. They tell so many tales.
15. Watching flower laden trees – Gulmohar and Magnolia
My nominees: There are so many bloggers from all over the world who bring me joy. As per rules I am nominating these 5, with whom I have interacted more recently with so much joy 😊🤗
1. Sweeti’s Saba is the sweetest, my princess and my soul mate. We started our blogging journey about the same time last year. I love it when she calls me her beloved uncle 💖
2. Noorien: Have met this young and fun loving blogger recently. It makes me so happy when she calls me her young friend😊🤗
3. Barbara: She is the twin sister of my soul mate and is bound to bring me joy. She is immensely talented and full of energy 😇
4. Sushmita: When I thank her for her kindness and love she always tells me not to thank her all the time. She tells me: Uncle it is natural to care for people one loves. What a joy.😊🤗
5. Karlien: Have met her recently and have had many joyous interactions.
As per rules I could nominate only 5 bloggers but you too bring me joy 😊 Would love to hear which small day to day happenings bring you joy.
Wishing you all the joy you can hold 😊🤗